- Updated On:
- November 8, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 750 m2
- 2,701 Sq.wah
Close to nature, mountain view, good atmosphere 💥💥
✔ Land size 6-3-1.4 Rai
✔ Usable area 750 square meters
✔ Multipurpose courtyard Usable area 70 square meters
🎈Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai Province
🎈Location: The last large freehold land in this area is adjacent to Suthep-Pui National Park. Nong Kwai Subdistrict, quiet, just 20 minutes from the city, Title deed: Title deed (a title deed for more than 45 years)
♦️ The house is elevated from the original land that is already higher than the surrounding area. causing the view to be at a high level
♦️facing east The angle of the house is placed so that it can be exposed to the wind all day. Open the view of the house to see nature in all directions.
The master bed room is designed to receive the morning light.
• Ceiling height : 3 meters, airy and comfortable. wind all day
• Inside the upper floor rooms are paved with engineering floor.
• The foundation can withstand 6-8 Richter vibrations.
• lobby • tempered glass,
• Dining hall + Pantry counter Using an electric stove system, but Gas ready can be converted to a gas stove and have a gas pipe in case.
• Secret room, suitable for a private office, man cave or converted to a room. multi-functions can be,
• TV room with hideaway partition can be separated into a room and can be hidden in the wall.
• Buddha room
• 4 bedrooms
• 8 bathrooms • office room • storage room • Thai kitchen • laundry room + large washing area
• 4 parking spaces and 1 motorized touring vehicle
• Electrical system, 3 phase transformer, underground wiring from the room to the house.
• Water filtration system, water pump, water tank total 30,000 liters.
• Wide field and large garden.
• Solar energy ready Solar cell panels can be installed on the roof immediately and there is a hidden pipe in the wall to direct the cable to the battery storage room.
• staff housing separated from the house 3 rooms
• Fiberoptic High speed internet
• Ground floor hall Granito tiles • Floors of various rooms. Engineering Wood • Sliding doors. Aluminum 2 mm. thick • Installed mosquito nets in every room • 15 air conditioners in every room • 1 Stiebel 100 liter hot water boiler • 1 hot water heater • Ground floor hall, electric motor curtain Timer system to turn off-open • Install curtains in every room • Build-in furniture in every room • Install a termite control system around the house • Install a LAN system in every room